About Wells owner, Evelyn Soltero, MS, assists clients in fine-tuning their well system, from the pump in the ground to the water quality at the faucet. Applying her field experience, local research, and hydrogeology skills, Evelyn assists her clients in manageing their well systems efficiently. Specializing in water quality, low producing wells, and out of water events, Evelyn can assist you in creating resilency in your well system operations.
Have questions about your wells system or water quality? Want to be fire-safe and groundwater-wise?
Contact me for a free 30 minute consultation.
Water Testing Expert
- can reduce stress on low producing wells
- works to improve groundwater availability
- shares local field experience
- Years of experience and colleagial relationships
- Published Scientist
- Expert Testimony
- Subject Matter Expert Presentations
- Journal of Hydrology- Effects of montane watershed development on vulnerability of domestic groundwater supply during drought Levy et al 2020
- Pangaea.com- Aqueous Geochemistry of Surface Water and Groundwater from Domestic Supply Wells in Fractured Rock, Nevada County, CA Soltero 2018
- Master of Science Thesis: Geochemical Relations between Surface Water and Groundwater in fractured rock, Nevada County, CA CSU- Chico 2013